ARCHITECTURE | PLANNING | DESIGN
STANLEY PAULUS ARCHITECT INC. is a Full Service Architectural Firm that was established in Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA in 1995.
The Firm's Main Focus is Commercial, Hospitality, Housing, and Institutional Projects.
In Recent Years The Firm has been Actively Involved with Design, Branding, and Construction Administration of Several Hotels and Upscale Restaurant Chains Throughout Canada.
Our Projects Are Results of Close Communication, Thought-Sharing, and Coordination between us and our Clients.
Attention to Details, Sustainable Approaches, and Strong Community Connection Form the Foundations of Our Planning and Design Processes.
Our Services Include:
- Urban Planning & Architectural Design,
- Building Code Analysis,
- Interior Design,
- Tenant Improvements
The Firm Has Successfully Completed Various Projects in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, & Manitoba.
A number of our projects have earned design awards.
- Stanley Paulus, Architect AIBC, M. Arch, LEED Green Associate is a Seasoned Architect with over Three Decades of Experience in Canada, USA, and The Middle East.
- Specializes in Planning & Design of Hotels, Resorts, & Restaurants, Design,
- Experienced in a Wide Range of Commercial & Residential Building Types
- Architectural Institute of British Columbia,
- Ontario Association of Architects,
- Alberta Association of Architects,
- Licensed Architect - Washington State, USA
- Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce